Senate Bill 1165, which recommends sexual abuse and sex trafficking prevention for middle and high school students in California, will be heard in the California Senate Appropriations Committee on Monday, May 5.
We need your support. Please call members of the appropriations committee and send a message of support for SB 1165.
Your voice is your vote!
"Hello, I would like to leave a comment about a bill. I am a constituent in the district and I would like to ask for Senator (name)'s support on SB 1165. This bill recommends sexual abuse and sex trafficking prevention for middle and high school students in California."
- Senator Kevin de León (Chair) (D-Los Angeles), (916) 651-4022
- Senator Mimi Walters (Vice Chair) (R-Irvine), (916) 651.4037
- Senator Ted Gaines (R–Roseville) (916) 651-4001
- Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) (916) 651-4013
- Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Long Beach) (916) 651-4033
- Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) (916) 651-4020
- Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) (916) 651-4006